webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 13/09/08
BLOG ENDED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: 15/02/09

hits

hey there!
welcome to my blog
feel free to read around and do leave comments
this blog is best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


a piece of me?
my name is ainul farina
i was born on 10/08/1986
my hometown is arau, perlis, malaysia
i'm currently studying bachelor of education at queensland university of technology, brisbane, australia
i love arts..especially photography!
l'm a cat lover

recent entries
Little Malaysia & Wall-E
ABC Childcare
Bad, bad day..
Mood Raya kembali!
Beg tennis untuk Ariff
Nando's, Starbucks & Broncos' T-shirt
Frustnya saya!
Saya adalah penggemar megi..(^^,)
Microteaching!
Ship Simulator 2008


wishlist
Travel around Australia
Get a Canon 450D DSLR camera
Adopt a cat
Go skiing at New Zealand
Get a second job
Buy a speedlight for my DSLR
Buy a Mazda 3
Learn guitar
Enter a Photography Competition
Marry my boyfriend :)


chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget


my melodies


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



rewind


Monday, September 22, 2008
My first iFreelance assignment @ 7:14 AM

I was so happy yesterday coz I finished my first iFreelance assignment..(^^,)
The buyer is an American named Deborah. She's very helpful while I was doing the job and I really appreciate that. Well, the job was to write a detailed list such as content, keywords, etc. from a poem. Yesterday's one is called "The Walnut". It's a very interesting, but also very long poem. I'm paid US$15 per project and Deborah said if things goes well she'll be able to provide me with 12 such projects. Well, I'm smelling a lot of money there!

Labels:




©copyrighted 2009 ainul_lavigne_lavendermaniac

0 comments