webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 13/09/08
BLOG ENDED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: 15/02/09

hits

hey there!
welcome to my blog
feel free to read around and do leave comments
this blog is best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


a piece of me?
my name is ainul farina
i was born on 10/08/1986
my hometown is arau, perlis, malaysia
i'm currently studying bachelor of education at queensland university of technology, brisbane, australia
i love arts..especially photography!
l'm a cat lover

recent entries
Tan Hong Ming in Love (So cute!)
Kerja!
Sem baru bermula!
Bosan
Tentang seseorang..
Kisah kesibukan
Harbour Town
Satu hari sebelum Raya..
Aidilfitri di perantauan..
Busy Busy Busy


wishlist
Travel around Australia
Get a Canon 450D DSLR camera
Adopt a cat
Go skiing at New Zealand
Get a second job
Buy a speedlight for my DSLR
Buy a Mazda 3
Learn guitar
Enter a Photography Competition
Marry my boyfriend :)


chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget


my melodies


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



rewind


Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Writing Away... @ 4:14 AM

Tak tahu nak tulis apa sebenarnya..tapi maybe as I'm writing I'll find something to talk about.

Okay. First, lets talk about what's currently on my mind. Well, MASA DEPAN. Memang tak ada seorang pun yang pasti what it will look like. Mungkin hari ini seseorang tu hanya biasa2..tapi siapa tahu that same person has a great, beautiful future. I've been thinking a lot actually about MASA DEPAN. I have plans (everyone does) but will it become reality..that I can't say for sure. After all, Allah is the only one who can decide that. But still, we have to have plans. Allah will not help people who doesn't help themselves. Of course, there is this thing we call LUCK, but still luck doesn't offer much chances anyway. I'm sorry I'm writing in English. I find it easier to express myself this way.

What will I become in the future? Most certainly a teacher. An English teacher in a primary school in some part of Malaysia. But will I be a good teacher - the one that inspires. I don't know. None of us know. Will I want to stay in the proffession? I'm not sure as well. After all, I've always wanted something more in life. More than just a teacher. Wait, JUST a teacher? Well, forgive me. The profession is not that bad..it's mostly the pay I'm talking about. I, being human, have always wanted more.

As a kid, I dreamt of many things. Great things. Doctors, biotechnologist, film director, astrologist, author of bestselling books. Little that I knew all those things doesn't mean a thing. In the end it's doing what you love. Something you can look back with a smile at the end of your life. Something that can give you a sense of satisfaction.

My father. I can see that from his talks that he had always wanted me to become more than just a primary school teacher. In a conversation we had early this year I mentioned about getting a Master degree, and he quickly said "Of course". He also said about me becoming a lecturer. Yeah, maybe. I do want to get a Master. And a PhD one day. InsyaAllah. But I also want to do something else. To become something else: A photographer.

That being said, I wanna do a Degree in Photography. But unless I become a full-time photographer, photography doesn't really offer me much income. Unless, of course, I'm damn good and well-known. But that would surely take time. I will need to build up my portfolio from scratch.

Whatever.

Labels:




©copyrighted 2009 ainul_lavigne_lavendermaniac

0 comments