webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 13/09/08
BLOG ENDED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: 15/02/09

hits

hey there!
welcome to my blog
feel free to read around and do leave comments
this blog is best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


a piece of me?
my name is ainul farina
i was born on 10/08/1986
my hometown is arau, perlis, malaysia
i'm currently studying bachelor of education at queensland university of technology, brisbane, australia
i love arts..especially photography!
l'm a cat lover

recent entries
Writing Away...
Tan Hong Ming in Love (So cute!)
Kerja!
Sem baru bermula!
Bosan
Tentang seseorang..
Kisah kesibukan
Harbour Town
Satu hari sebelum Raya..
Aidilfitri di perantauan..


wishlist
Travel around Australia
Get a Canon 450D DSLR camera
Adopt a cat
Go skiing at New Zealand
Get a second job
Buy a speedlight for my DSLR
Buy a Mazda 3
Learn guitar
Enter a Photography Competition
Marry my boyfriend :)


chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget


my melodies


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



rewind


Monday, August 3, 2009
So I Guess I Would Write It Here @ 7:36 AM

So I guess I would write it here.
It might sound weird, but if you read it you'll understand.
You probably won't. But in case you do, you'll know.
That when I wake up every morning, I'll turn around and see if the cat's in the room.
It'll probably meows a bit asking if its time for breakfast, but I'll take it as a Good Morning.

I'd go to your room, and I'll watch you as you sleep.
And if you seems like waking up I'll call your name.
Just to see if you would answer.
You probably won't and went back to sleep.
So I'll probably leave you alone and turn on the laptop.

I'll browse the net and play some games,
I'd open your Facebook and see what you've been up to,
I'll read your comments on other people's wall,
Not on mine though, cuz I'm always here.
I'll see your pictures and perhaps leave some comments too,
So you'll know I'd seen them.

When I got bored and you finally woke up,
I thought its time for a little chat,
Or some going-out-together,
But then it's time for tennis.

I'd tell you to come back early and you'll say yes.
So I thought I'd wait.
I'll just play some more games and browse the net for a bit longer.
If you still hasn't come home I'll just play with the cat.
Or maybe take it outside for a while.

Then when its dark I'll give you a call,
Just to see if you remember to come home early.
You'll tell me you went to play some football as well.
And you dropped by some friends' house for a chat and some snack.
I'll just say OK and cook dinner.

When you're finally home you'll be tired so I'd let you sleep.
I'd tell you I'll wake you up when dinner is ready.
I still want to talk and tell you stories.
But I guess you wouldn't listen much anyway.
Cuz you'd turn on the TV and watch some footy.

I'll wait in my room just to see if you'd come looking for me.
You probably won't, so I'd go to your room and sit on your bed.
I'd look at you and wait if you would turn around.
If you do I'll make funny faces just to hear you laugh.
But I guess you'd be busy with eBay.
So I'd chase the cat and run around the house.

When it's bedtime you'll finally come looking for me.
You'll probably ask me to get some water.
I'll get it for you and sit next to you.
And start telling you the stories I wanted to tell since morning.
But you'll probably fall asleep even before I began.
So I guess I would write it here.

Labels:




©copyrighted 2009 ainul_lavigne_lavendermaniac

0 comments